Privacy & Cookie
the company DELTA CONSULT SAS, with registered office in VIA CARDUCCI, 108 - 64018 TORTORETO (TE) (hereinafter, the "Company"), is the Data Controller of the data provided by you at the time of registration on the site, or otherwise acquired during the provision of services to which you may have access. Requests or communications may be sent to the Owner at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The access to the site does not require the insertion of your personal details. For the possible use of the online service 'contacts' and to have access to other additional services, you must enter your personal data in appropriate sections of the site.
The data entered will be processed with security measures adapted to current technological standards and in compliance with the obligations laid down in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"). According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirection links placed on the pages of our site. No data resulting from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Under Article 13 of the GDPR, we therefore provide the following information:
- 1. The Company collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of the services requested by you and provided through this site, including through the communication of data to third party companies referred to in art. 5 of this information (appointed by the Company as data controllers) for the purposes of technical and administrative management of services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of compiling personal lists, keeping accounts, invoicing, managing the creditor to meet all the requirements of current regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you. The legal basis for processing, as appropriate, may be your consent, the performance of a contract to which you are a party or the fulfilment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as data controller.
- 2. Your data may also be processed: (a) to send information and commercial offers of services similar to those you purchased when accessing the Site, unless you object to this treatment by sending an email to email@example.com and, if you give your express consent, (b) to send information and commercial offers, advertising and informative material, make commercial communications, including interactive, perform direct sales or placement of products or services, including third parties.
- 3. The treatment will be carried out both manually and using electronic instruments, in compliance with all the necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information.
- 4. Your data may be processed within our Company by all the persons in charge of the processing appointed in writing by the Data Controller and formats on the obligations of the Law on Privacy.
- 5. The data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational purposes strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects: a) Bodies, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing of data connected with the fulfilment of administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations connected with the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for the purposes of credit recovery; b) Public authorities and administrations for purposes connected with the fulfilment of legal obligations; c) Banks, financial institutions or other entities for which the transfer of data is necessary for the fulfilment of the activities of our Company, in particular in relation to the fulfilment, by us, of contractual obligations assumed towards you.
- 6. Your personal data will be stored on the Company's servers located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
- 7. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will store personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations, including those of a fiscal nature. Subsequently, personal data relating to the performance of the contract will be stored for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period to enforce or defend any legal claim.
- 8. The provision of your personal data is optional, it being understood that refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing referred to in point 1 of this information will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and provide any services required and to fulfill legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data as per art. 2 of this information notice, the processing will be limited to the full performance of the obligations arising from the provision of services requested by you, as well as the fulfillment of obligations under laws, regulations and Community legislation.
- 9. The Data Controller is Del Sordo Arianna, with registered office in VIA CARDUCCI, 108 - 64018 TORTORETO (TE). The list of any persons responsible for the processing of personal data is available at the offices of the Data Controller and can be requested by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10. At any time you may exercise your rights against the data controller, pursuant to Articles 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience are summarized below. In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain the termination of the treatment in the cases in which your personal data are treated for purposes of direct marketing, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (so-called right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
- to obtain the rectification or integration of personal data concerning you which are inaccurate (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the erasure of your personal data in the following cases: (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) you have opposed the processing of your personal data if they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we would like to point out that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to enable it to fulfil a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a legal right (the so-called right of cancellation);
- to obtain that your personal data is only stored without any other use being made of it in the following cases: (a) You contest the accuracy of your personal data, for the time necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful but you oppose the deletion of your personal data by us in any case; (d) You have opposed the processing and you are waiting for the verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons to the processing compared to those of the person concerned (c.d. right of limitation);
- to receive in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, personal data concerning you processed by automated means, if they are processed under contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called right of portability).
We also remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 - 00186 Roma RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- memorise the preferences entered by the visitor;
- To avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as username and password;
The treatment is carried out by the Owner with automated tools. With the exception of technical cookies, which are strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the visitor who decides to browse the Site after having read the information in a short form (so-called banners) and to use the services that involve the installation of cookies. The user can therefore avoid the installation of cookies, except for technical cookies, by refraining from taking any action in relation to the banner or through the special functions available on the various browsers, described in detail in this information.
Technologies of Cookies that the Site could use
Technical Cookies (mandatory)
This type of cookie allows the proper operation of certain sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiration date;
- of sessions: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
Those cookies, always sent by our domain, are necessary to correctly display the site and in relation to the technical services offered, will then always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting some features or the display of pages on the site).
Third Party Services Analysis Cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information about the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, origin of traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third party domains outside the Site.
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third party software services (such as software to generate maps and other software that offers additional services). These cookies are sent by third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
This website may use "pixel markers", which are small graphic files that allow you to monitor your use of the website. A pixel marker can collect information such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the page where the marker appears; the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page where the pixel marker appears; the time the page containing the pixel marker was displayed; the type of browser that picked up the pixel marker; and the identification number of any cookies on your computer that were previously entered by that server. If you exchange correspondence with users via email messages that support the HTML format, "format detection" technology may be used, allowing pixel markers to tell you if your partner has received and opened the message.
Those are cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
The Site, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies and analytics that do not allow the user to be identified, as they are necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, consent may be given by the User in one or more of the following ways
- By means of specific configurations of the browser used or of the relative computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site. Click here: Revoke
- By modifying settings when using third party services. Click here: Revoke
These solutions may prevent you from using certain features or displaying portions of the Site.
Web sites and third party services
Cookies used by the Website
Follow the list of all cookies used by this Site:
To disable cookies by revoking your consent on the Site click here: Revoke